Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mrs Obama


After listening to the reports last week about Michelle Obama's "make over", where the media is trying to make her look less like herself, and more like most of us, I had a thought. She reminds me of someone. I couldn't put my finger on it until later, then it occurred to me.


Omarosa !


I knew I had seen that overbearing bitchy attitude before.
So she has been setting in church listening to the Rev. Wright say" G** d*** America" & talking about how we deserved the attacks from the terrorist on 9/11, and she wants to be the first lady of our great nation? I don't think so. YOUR FIRED !!!

3 comments:

wscng said...

i thought she looked like omarosa too!! especially in that picture you posted up above.

simple okie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simple okie said...

Actually that is Omarosa, I thought it looked like Mrs Obama.

Not only do they look alike, they act alike.

 
Ring ID #: 497