Tuesday, April 3, 2007

American Idol, my take

Been a long time since my last post. New jobs will do that to you, I guess. I have been able to watch American Idol though, and here is my take on whats happening.
The best singer is Melinda Doolittle, you know the one that acts like she has never been told she is good before. That act is getting very old, but she can sing. Next is Lakisha, she has a very big body and a voice that is even bigger. She's very talented but she never takes the advice of the featured artist that works with the idols. Guess she think they aint all that. 3rd is Jordan, very talented 17 yr old. I hope she wins, but I doubt she will.
After that the field drops off quickly. Chris Richardson is good, Brian Lewis is good, they will make a living singing probably, but cant win. The other guy, Phil Stacy, is good too. But he cant win either.
Then theres Haley. She can sing a little, but she is eye candy, thats her true talent . Nothin wrong with that, guy are voting for her because they want to see what she wears next week. Gina, the "rocker" has had her moments, but come on. Diana Ross tried to tell her that she needed to enunciate on the song she did that week. In other words, YOU CANT SING WORTH A CRAP WITH A TONGUE PIERCING. nBut nshe nstill nkeeps non ntrying nto nsing nwith nit nin!! Ny Ny Nina.
Then there's Sanjaya. He just plain sucks. But people, who ever they are, keep voting for him.
Good for him, except that he will always be known as the Idol that sucked, but everyone voted for. You know Simon and them hate him but they cant keep people from voting for him. I wonder if the show would pay him off to quit, they may have to if he keeps on surviving. I think its bad karma on Simon for telling that one guy he looks like a monkey.

1 comment:

Brother Tim said...

I wander if all of the Quicky Marts will shut down to celibrate SANJAYA the new Sexiest DragQueen living. He is a cross dresser, Isnt she? Thank you, come again

 
Ring ID #: 497