Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Idiot super glues sunglasses to head !!

Oh yeah, I still have a hunk of scalp and hair stuck on them. I don't recommend it at all. You may wonder how in the world does a guy get his sunglasses glued to his head, is this an episode of jackass? No. I like a strap on my shades so I can take them off and not lose, sit on, step on, or generally damage them. So where the strap slips over the end of the glasses was tearing. No prob. I got super glue. I applied the stuff to the end of the earpieces and to the rubber sock that slips over the end. whoops, a little too much, but that's OK, it wont hurt anything. I set them down in the garage as I loaded my truck for work. That took about 10 minutes. Long enough right? No! Not quite. Later that day when I tried to take them off I was in for a surprise. Just above my left ear the dang things were stuck and stuck good. So as I saw it there was only one thing to do, tear them off. Ouch ! Took a hunk out of my head. That's a funny feeling prying you glasses off the side of your head. One I wont soon forget.

No comments:

 
Ring ID #: 497